The Boarding House, Anne Symington House, is located in the centre of the school campus and is the hub of all things boarding.
The girls are surrounded by our state of the art facilities which they have access to outside of school hours.
Facilities within Anne Symington House include:
- recently renovated bathrooms and showers,
- wireless access on the ground floor,
- a suite of computers and iPads available for study, and
- a number of spacious common rooms with couches, flat screen televisions, board games and other activities.
There are six bedroom wings within the boarding house, each one accommodating girls from Years 7 to 12. Younger girls share a bedroom while girls in Year 12 have their own room. Bedrooms are bright and modern with:
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- indivdual study areas
- Internet and network connection
The girls enjoy a light and airy Dining Room on the ground floor of Anne Symington House where our own Chef provides nutritionally balanced meals and caters for the needs and diets of all students.
The school is nestled behind Trigg Beach and boarders enjoy the beautifully landscaped school grounds, pleasant outside seating areas and access to a vast array of different recreational activities such as a 50m heated swimming pool, tennis courts, dance studios, gymnasium, music rooms and much more.
Boarders also have after-hours access to academically focused school facilities including the Library and IT Centre where school teaching staff are always willing to develop their learning programmes further.