The Bonny Milne Scholarship for Medicine was established in 2015 from an anonymous donor.
- The Scholarship is open to Old Girls commencing the first year of a postgraduate medical degree or the second year of an undergraduate medical degree at any University, who can demonstrate an outstanding and ongoing contribution to the community.
- An important consideration will be how you intend to practice medicine for the good of humanity. Please provide no more than 250 words outlining your intentions.
- Please provide a copy of your University academic record
- Please provide a personal statement of no more than 550 words outlining
- contribution to University life (including any leadership roles)
- community involvement
- Please complete the scholarship application form ensuring that you have also included the name and telephone number of a referee at the Medical School or your undergraduate school.
- Please address your application to the Principal, Mrs Lynne Thomson. Please post your application to Old Girls' Scholarship Applications, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, PO Box 105, Karrinyup WA 6921 or email email@example.com
- Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.