The Fay Bailey Scholarships were established thanks to a generous bequest from the late Miss Fay Bailey ('40). Fay served as a member of the Old Girls' Association between 1952 and 1990 and was a long-time and generous supporter of the school's Foundation.
- The Scholarships will be awarded to Old Girls commencing their third year of an Engineering, Science-related or Law degree or the first year of a postgraduate Law degree.
- Please provide a copy of your University academic record
- Please provide a personal statement of no more than 800 words outlining
- contribution to University life (including any leadership roles)
- community involvement
- your love of Engineering, Science or Law
- Please complete the scholarship application form ensuring that you have also included the name and telephone number of a referee at the Engineering, Science or Law School.
- Please address your application to the Principal, Mrs Lynne Thomson. Please post your application to Old Girls' Scholarship Applications, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, PO Box 105, Karrinyup WA 6921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications close on 23 February 2018.
The Fay Bailey Scholarship was established as a result of a gift left to St Mary's in the will of an Old Girl. The school and the recipients are sincerely grateful to them for their generosity. Bequests can be made in a number of different forms and can be directed to a particular area of interest. You can find information about making a gift in your will to St Mary's here.