By accessing this website the visitor is agreeing to be bound by and comply with:
- all applicable laws and regulations.
This website is governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia and the federation of Australia.
In no event shall St Mary's Anglican Girls' School be liable for any damages arising out of the use of this website, notwithstanding that St Mary's or an authorised representative have been notified of the likelihood of such damage.
St Mary's Anglican Girls' School does not make any warranties or representation as to linked sites and are not responsible for the contents of any such site.
St Mary's Anglican Girls' School
- makes no warranties or representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the information on its Internet website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site;
- advises that the materials appearing on this website may include typographical, technical, or photographic errors;
- does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current;
- may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time, without notice;
- does not make any commitment to update the materials contained on its website
The materials contained in this website are protected by copyright and trade mark laws.