The Deborah Cook Scholarship was established in 2012 with a bequest from the will of Mrs Cook. Deborah Cook (Parker '29, Head Girl) attended St Mary's in West Perth between 1922 and 1929.
- The Scholarship is open to students commencing their second year of a nursing or midwifery degree at any University.
- Please provide a copy of your University academic record
- Please provide a personal statement of no more than 800 words outlining
- contribution to University life (including any leadership roles)
- community involvement
- your love of nursing or midwifery
- Please provide the name and telephone number of a referee from the School of Nursing or Midwifery.
- Please address your application to the Principal, Mrs Lynne Thomson. Please post your application to Old Girls' Scholarship Applications, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, PO Box 105, Karrinyup WA 6921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications close on 24 February 2017.
The Deborah Cook Scholarship was established as a result of a gift left to St Mary's in the will of an Old Girl. The school and the recipients are sincerely grateful to them for their generosity. Bequests can be made in a number of different forms and can be directed to a particular area of interest. You can find information about making a gift in your will to St Mary's here.