The Esmee Byatt Scholarship for Medicine was established in 2005 after a bequest from the late Mrs Esmee Byatt (Templeton '30). Mrs Byatt spent nine years as a student at the Church of England Girls' School, St Mary's West Perth.
- The Scholarship is open to Old Girls commencing their second year of a postgraduate medical degree at the University of Western Australia only.
- Please provide a copy of your University academic record
- Please provide a personal statement of 800 words outlining
- contribution to University life (including any leadership roles)
- community involvement
- your love of medicine
- Please provide the name and telephone number of a referee at the Medical School.
- Please address your application to the Principal, Mrs Lynne Thomson. Please post your application to Old Girls' Scholarship Applications, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, PO Box 105, Karrinyup WA 6921 or email email@example.com
- Applications close on 24 February 2017.
Esmee Byatt Scholarship was established as a result of a gift left to St Mary's in the will of an Old Girl. The school and the recipients are sincerely grateful to them for their generosity. Bequests can be made in a number of different forms and can be directed to a particular area of interest. You can find information about making a gift in your will to St Mary's here.