You can take the girl out of maroon, but you can’t take maroon out of the girl.
A St Mary’s education is not just about curriculum, classes or the maroon uniform. It also encompasses the support networks, friendships and knowledge you developed during your school days.
As a former St Mary’s student you automatically become an Old Girl. As an Old Girl you have the support of over 6300 active fellow alumnae around the world as well as the St Mary’s community.
You can keep up to date with what’s happening within the School and alumnae communities through our social media platforms and publications. You are encouraged to update your details for access to the latest news, publications including Fideliter and Old Girls’ E-News, and events.
• Like us on Facebook at St Mary’s Old Girls.
• Join the Old Girls’ LinkedIn Group. As this is a private LinkedIn Group for past students of St Mary’s, you will need to visit the group, then click ‘Join’ to request membership. Your request will be reviewed by the group manager as soon as possible.
• Follow us on Instagram.
You are encouraged to stay connected and involved with the School by:
• Sharing your ‘Life After St Mary’s’ with current students and fellow Old Girls: Who better than someone who has also worn the maroon to speak to and share advice with our current students about where life has taken them after leaving school? Sharing your experiences can be through Career Speed Networking events, Insight Breakfasts, one-on-one advice sessions or the St Mary’s Hale Careers Night.
• Old Girl to Old Girl Mentoring Program: The aim of the St Mary’s Mentoring Program is to provide a mutually beneficial relationship between two Old Girls. To find out more about becoming a mentor or mentee please contact us.
• Become an Old Girl Ambassador: Did you know that there are hundreds of Old Girls living around the world? If you are willing to be a friendly face and a contact for those Old Girls new to an area then consider becoming an Old Girl Ambassador.
• Visit Us: Old Girls are always welcome at St Mary’s so please contact us if you would like to visit.
• Contact Us: We love it when our Old Girls keep in touch with our Alumnae Office. If you have any queries or suggestions or want to let us know what's been happening in your world (eg. engagements, weddings, babies, new job, business venture etc) please don't hesitate to contact Amanda Kemp, Alumnae Relations Officer, by email, email@example.com, or telephone (08) 9341 9132.