Enrolling your daughter in the Junior School at St Mary's will give her the brightest future - one where she can flourish, discover what she loves and make friendships for life. St Mary's will provide your daughter with a rich education, targeted to the specific learning requirements of girls.
St Mary's offers:
- An early years program that is focused on the individual – classes are small and teaching is personalised.
- A down-to-earth teaching team who genuinely care about their students.
- Expansive grounds where nature is a key part of the St Mary's learning experience.
- A strong focus on STEM subjects, including a Scientist-in-Residence Program for Pre-primary to Year 6 students, in our purpose-built laboratory.
- Activities and interaction across the year groups, including with Senior School students.
- Collaboration with Hale School, including play dates, joint excursions and opportunities to share learning experiences.
- Many opportunities for parents to engage with the School and be an active part of our community and their daughter's education.
- Bonds and Bridges, our whole-School wellbeing program, which starts in Kindy and continues into Senior School.
'A Peek Inside'
To be eligible for 'A Peek Inside':
- Your daughter must be registered – enrolment form completed and fee paid ($120).
- You must have spoken to Registrar and received confirmation that there is a place available for the current or coming year.
These experiences can be booked Monday - Friday during term time, subject to class activities and availability. They run from 9.00am - 11.00am.