Enrolling your daughter in the Junior School at St Mary's will give her the brightest future - one where she can flourish, discover what she loves and make friendships for life. St Mary's will provide your daughter with a rich education, targeted to the specific learning requirements of girls.
St Mary's offers:
- An early years program that is focused on the individual – classes are small and teaching is personalised.
- A down-to-earth teaching team who genuinely care about their students.
- Expansive grounds where nature is a key part of the St Mary's learning experience.
- A strong focus on STEM subjects, including a Scientist-in-Residence Program for Pre-primary to Year 6 students, in our purpose-built laboratory.
- Activities and interaction across the year groups, including with Senior School students.
- Collaboration with Hale School, including play dates, joint excursions and opportunities to share learning experiences.
- Many opportunities for parents to engage with the School and be an active part of our community and their daughter's education.
- Bonds and Bridges, our whole-School wellbeing program, which starts in Kindy and continues into Senior School.
We invite you to discover more by booking your daugher in for a 'Day as a St Mary's Junior School Student', where she can attend class for a day (or part of) from Kindy-Year 5. Dates are available to suit, subject to class availability:
For further details on our Junior School 'A Day in the Life of a St Mary's Student' Experience, please contact: Mrs Diane Humphreys: (08) 9341 9232 | email@example.com
For enrolment enquiries, please phone or email our Registrar: Mrs Hazel Taylor: (08) 9341 9121 | firstname.lastname@example.org