The North Coast Masters Swimming Group offers casual squad training sessions, designed for mature swimmers who wish to maintain and improve both their fitness and stroke technique.
It is fairly relaxed (if you want it to be) - or you can get involved and take up the challenge with other swimmers and complete the drills set by the coach.
A coach will be on hand during training sessions to help you achieve your goals.
Please let the coach know why you are swimming and what you aim to get from the sessions, so that we can best accommodate your needs.
The Masters is NOT an affiliated club and therefore we are not participating in any club competitions.
- COVID-19 Safety Plan Phase 5 (please note that government restrictions may change at any time)
- Training Registration Form
To discover more, please contact us.
Every care is being taken to support the wellbeing of the St Mary’s community. We therefore ask that you please refrain from attending:
- If you have travelled nationally or internationally and are within the 14 day self-isolation period
- You or your immediate family display symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been in close contact with a diagnosed COVID-19 case or
- You or your immediate family member are awaiting test results for COVID-19
We appreciate your understanding of this request and thank you for your support in keeping our community safe.
If you have any queries, please contact via email Daina De Mattia,