The North Coast Swim Club (NCSC) is a dynamic, boutique club that operates from the Sir Thomas Wardle Swimming Pool Complex at St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School in Karrinyup.
New members are welcome. Our club was formed to meet the needs of local families, competitive swimmers and the broader St Mary's community. Our membership consists of boys and girls just commencing their swimming journey right through to elite athletes competing at the National Level. Each squad consists of similar ability swimmers allowing our expert coaches to provide a planned and considered program, tailored to the group they are responsible for. We are committed to swimmer wellbeing and building good relationships with swimmers and their families.
Joining the NCSC gives you membership to a cohesive and close-knit club. Training members will access a well-equipped gymnasium during land training, a heated pool and parking within the grounds of St Mary's and located close to the pool. We are a Swimming WA affiliated club which enables our members to swim competitively in Swimming WA sanctioned events. This includes Splash and Dash events that aim to teach young swimmers how to race in a fun environment, through to competing for higher honours representing Western Australia at National events.
To become a member of the Club, please email Mrs Daina De Mattia to arrange a one-on-one assessment. If you are already attending the St Mary's Swim School and would like to take things to the next level, Pre-Squad is a custom-designed program to prepare young swimmers for our Juniors' Squad. All swimmers who have completed Pre-Squad are encouraged to try out for Juniors' Squad after discussion with their Swimming Teacher.
We look forward to meeting you soon on pool deck!
Every care is being taken to support the wellbeing of the St Mary’s community. We therefore ask that you please refrain from attending:
- If you have travelled nationally or internationally and are within the 14 day self-isolation period
- You or your immediate family display symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been in close contact with a diagnosed COVID-19 case or
- You or your immediate family member are awaiting test results for COVID-19
We appreciate your understanding of this request and thank you for your support in keeping our community safe.
If you have any queries, please contact via email Daina De Mattia.
Term 4 Training
Summer Holiday Training
Training will have a short break over the festive season and we look forward to your return on Tuesday 4 January 2022. There will be no training on Wednesday 26 January 2022.
Club Forms and Information
- COVID-19 Safety Plan Phase 5 (government restrictions may change at any time)
- Click here to download the payment and membership form
- Click here for the membership structure
- Click here for Club Transfer Form
- Swimming WA membership guide
- Drink lots of water - especially on training days.
- Be 15 minutes early to each session to stretch.
- Swimmers need to be good at time management.