The North Coast Swim Club (NCSC) was formed to meet the needs of local swimmers, many of whom have a connection to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School as either current, past or future students, or parents or brothers of current, past or future students. The club operates out of the excellent training facilities at the Sir Thomas Wardle Swimming Pool Complex within the grounds of St Mary's Anglican Girls' School. Swimmers will be assessed for junior, intermediate and senior groups. Please note that numbers will be monitored.
The Masters Swim Club offers casual squad training sessions, designed for mature swimmers who wish to maintain and improve both their fitness and stroke technique. A coach will be on hand during training sessions to help you achieve your goals.
October Holiday Training
As the long course swimming season 2020/2021 commences, we expect to see enthusiastic swimmers attending training to improve their personal goals. It is beneficial to your swim fitness to continue your training throughout the holidays.
We look forward to seeing you over the holiday period training towards having a successful Summer of swimming.
Term 4 Training
Training will continue through Term 4. We wish all our swimmers continued improvement to reach their swimming goals. We look forward to seeing you continue your training during Term 4.
- Click here to view the training schedule for 14/10/19 to 20/10/19.
- Click here to view the training schedule for 21/10/19 to 27/10/19.
- Click here to download the payment and membership form.
- Click here for the membership structure.
- Click here for the Swimming WA membership guide.
- Drink lots of water - especially on training days.
- Be 15 minutes early to each session to stretch.
- Swimmers need to be good at time management.