The North Coast Swim Club (NCSC) was formed to meet the needs of local swimmers, many of whom have a connection to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School as either current, past or future students, or parents or brothers of current, past or future students. The club operates out of the excellent training facilities at the Sir Thomas Wardle Swimming Pool Complex within the grounds of St Mary's Anglican Girls' School. Swimmers will be assessed for junior, intermediate and senior groups. Please note that numbers will be monitored.
The Masters Swim Club offers casual squad training sessions, designed for mature swimmers who wish to maintain and improve both their fitness and stroke technique. A coach will be on hand during training sessions to help you achieve your goals.
End of 2018/2019 Summer Season Break
The end of the long course swimming season 2018/2019 draws near. So does the end of season break.
As we have athletes competing at the Junior State Championships and the National Age Championships we will continue training up until the commencement of their competitions. As such we will have our break during the school holidays 14 – 28 April 2019. This will allow Athletes, Coaches and Parents (Taxi drivers) time to recuperate after a busy summer.
We wish the competing athletes every success and hope everyone enjoys their break.
We look forward to seeing you back in that following week refreshed and ready to work towards having a successful Winter of swimming.
- Click here to view the training schedule for 25/03/19 to 31/03/19.
- Click here to view the training schedule for 01/04/19 to 07/04/19.
- Click here to view the training schedule for 08/04/19 to 14/04/19.
- Click here to download the payment and membership form.
- Click here for the membership structure.
- Click here for the Swimming WA membership guide.
- Drink lots of water - especially on training days.
- Be 15 minutes early to each session to stretch.
- Swimmers need to be good at time management.