Senior School Term One Swim Training
After the announcement from Premier Mark McGowan regarding the Perth, Peel and South West regions going into a lockdown from 6.00pm Sunday 31 January until 6.00pm on Friday 5 February 2021.
Residents in the aforementioned regions have been asked to stay home except for the following reasons: shopping for essential items; medical or health care needs; local exercise; or to undertake essential work that cannot be performed from home. Masks are required to be worn at all times.
As a result, the school has requested that all St Mary’s students remain at home this week Monday 1 February until Friday 5 February.
We will be guided by the Premier Mark McGowan, the WA Health Department and AISWA advice as to our return to our Term 1 IGSSA swim program.
Term One IGSSA sessions will increase to 5 weekday mornings | 6.30am - 8.00am. This new schedule will commence 1 February.
It is expected that our swimming students who need/want fitness training, technique and skills, will attend these sessions. Mr Ian Mills and our other St Mary’s coaches will be there at each training session. We look forward to seeing many of you there.
This is for St Mary’s Senior School students only.
- Training schedule 4 January to 23 January 2021
- Training schedule 24 January to 30 January 2021
- Training schedule 31 January to 1 April 2021
- COVID-19 Safety Plan Phase 4
- Drink lots of water - especially on training days
- Be 15 minutes early to each session to stretch
- Swimmers need to be good at time management