St Mary’s Swim School offers a great Learn-to-Swim programme, promoting skill development in a fun and safe environment in our eight lane, 50 metre, outdoor, heated pool and shallow instructing pool.
St Mary’s Swim School instructors are experienced and AUSTSWIM accredited, providing the highest standard of teaching to ensure that students’ lessons are enjoyable and rewarding.
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- Levels 1 to 8 Learn-to-Swim Programme
- Level 9 – pre-squad training
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Boys and girls welcome
Our learn to swim lessons run as follows:
- Level 1- 2, a maximum of 3 children in the class and a 30-minute lesson
- Level 3-4, a maximum of 4 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
- Level 5-8, a maximum of 6 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
- Level 9, a maximum of 8 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
Our programme is designed to promote confidence in the water through the teaching of a comprehensive list of skills that will develop a good stroke technique for life. Our levels are not directly comparable to other swim schools. Graduates of our programme who wish to develop further are encouraged to join the St Mary’s North Coast Swim Club that operates from the same facilities.
To book an assessment for the Junior squad, please email email@example.com.
The Term 3, 2019 after-school Learn to Swim 10 week programme (1 or 2 lessons per week) will commence on Monday 22 July 2019.
We are continuing with the 5 week (10 lesson) programme commencing on Monday 22 July 2019 and Monday 26 August.
Lessons will run Monday to Friday from 3.30pm – 6.00pm and are open to girls and boys. Our Swim School Co-ordinator, Ella Jacobs and our Swim School Administration Officer, Daina De Mattia, will be pleased to provide any further information required.
More details to come for the October holiday programme.
Swim School Contact
Monday to Friday: 1.00pm – 5.00pm
08 9341 9294
Click here for the Terms and Conditions.