St Mary’s Swim School offers a great Learn-to-Swim program, promoting skill development in a fun and safe environment in our eight lane, 50 metre, outdoor, heated pool and shallow instructing pool.
St Mary’s Swim School instructors are experienced and AUSTSWIM accredited, providing the highest standard of teaching to ensure that students’ lessons are enjoyable and rewarding.
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- Levels 1 to 8 Learn-to-Swim Program
- Level 9 – pre-squad training
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Boys and girls welcome
Our learn to swim lessons run as follows:
- Level 1- 2, a maximum of 3 children in the class and a 30-minute lesson
- Level 3-4, a maximum of 4 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
- Level 5-8, a maximum of 6 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
- Level 9, a maximum of 8 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
Our program is designed to promote confidence in the water through the teaching of a comprehensive list of skills that will develop a good stroke technique for life. Our levels are not directly comparable to other swim schools. Graduates of our program who wish to develop further are encouraged to join the St Mary’s North Coast Swim Club that operates from the same facilities.
To book an assessment for the Junior squad, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Term 1, 2020 after-school Learn to Swim 10 week program (1 or 2 lessons per week) will commence on Monday 3 February 2020.
Lessons will run Monday to Friday from 3.30pm – 6.00pm and are open to girls and boys. Our Swim School Administration Officer, Daina De Mattia, will be pleased to provide any further information required.
The April holidays, 2020 Learn to Swim program information coming soon.
Lessons are open to girls and boys. Our Swim School Administration Officer, Daina De Mattia, will be pleased to provide any further information required.
Swim School Contact
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 3.00pm
08 9341 9294
Click here for the Terms and Conditions.