St Mary’s Swim School offers a great Learn-to-Swim programme, promoting skill development in a fun and safe environment in our eight lane, 50 metre, outdoor, heated pool and shallow instructing pool.
St Mary’s Swim School instructors are experienced and AUSTSWIM accredited, providing the highest standard of teaching to ensure that students’ lessons are enjoyable and rewarding.
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- Levels 1 to 8 Learn-to-Swim Programme
- Level 9 – pre-squad training
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Boys and girls welcome
Our learn to swim lessons run as follows:
- Level 1- 2, a maximum of 3 children in the class and a 30-minute lesson
- Level 3-4, a maximum of 4 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
- Level 5-8, a maximum of 6 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
- Level 9, a maximum of 8 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
Our programme is designed to promote confidence in the water through the teaching of a comprehensive list of skills that will develop a good stroke technique for life. Our levels are not directly comparable to other swim schools. Graduates of our programme who wish to develop further are encouraged to join the St Mary’s North Coast Swim Club that operates from the same facilities.
To book an assessment for the Junior squad, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holiday Session 1 Enrolment Form (Saturday 15 December - Sunday 23 December 2018)
- Holiday Session 2 Enrolment Form (Monday 7 January – Friday 18 January 2019)
- Holiday Session 3 Enrolment Form (Monday 21 January – Friday 1 February 2019)
The 2019 after-school Learn to Swim programme will commence on Monday 4 February 2019. Lessons will run from 3:30pm - 6:00pm and are open to girls and boys. Our Swim School Co-ordinator, Ella Jacobs and our Swim School Administration Officer, Daina DeMattia, will be pleased to provide any further information required.
Swim School Contact
Monday to Friday: 1.00pm – 5.00pm
08 9341 9294
Click here for the Terms and Conditions.