St Mary’s Swim School offers a great Learn-to-Swim programme, promoting skill development in a fun and safe environment in our eight lane, 50 metre, outdoor, heated pool and paddling pool.
St Mary’s Swim School instructors are experienced and AUSTSWIM accredited, providing the highest standard of teaching to ensure that students’ lessons are enjoyable and rewarding.
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- Levels 1 to 8 Learn-to-Swim Programme
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Boys and girls welcome
- Level 9 – pre-squad training
Our learn to swim lessons run as follows:
- Level 1- 2, a maximum of 3 children in the class and a 30-minute lesson
- Level 3-4, a maximum of 4 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
- Level 5-8, a maximum of 6 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
- Level 9, a maximum of 8 children in the class and a 45-minute lesson
Please note that St Mary’s levels are more competitive than the RLSS stages and are not directly comparable. If you are Level 10 or above and would like to join one of our squads you are welcome to do an assessment for our Junior Squad in the St Mary’s North Coast Swim Club. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The after-school swim programme is now due to commence on Monday 8 October. Lessons run from 3.30pm – 6.00pm from Monday to Friday and are open to St Mary’s girls and the general public. For further information please email Daina, Swim School Administration Officer - email@example.com.
Swim School Contact
Monday to Friday: 1.00pm – 5.00pm
08 9341 9294
Click here for the Terms and Conditions.