SUPPORTING ST MARY'S
In 2021, St Mary's Annual Giving appeal is focusing on providing needs-based support for families who are not in the financial position for their daughters to attend St Mary's.
Every gift, however big or small, makes a difference to the opportunities and learning environment we can offer St Mary's students. You can show your support by making a donation to one of the following Funds:
Providing means-tested scholarships for deserving girls whose families do not have the means for them to attend St Mary's.
Developing our campus to provide inspirational learning spaces.
Enriching our libraries with printed and digital resources, equipment and technology to support the girls' learning.
Supporting the long-term development of the girls' educational experience at St Mary's.
*Please note that donations of $2 or more to the Foundation's Building Fund and Scholarship Fund and the School's Library Fund are tax deductible and a tax receipt will be issued. Donations to the Fee Relief Fund and Endowment Fund are not tax deductible.
Ways of Giving
Your gift can be made in the following ways:
- Donate online
- Donate by bank transfer. Please telephone Jacinta Sirr-Williams, Director of Philanthropy, on (08) 9341 9120 for details
- Donate by telephoning Jacinta Sirr-Williams, Director of Philanthropy, on (08) 9341 9120
- Donate by downloading our 2021 gift form
- Donate by mail to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School Foundation, PO Box 105, Karrinyup WA 6921
- By leaving a bequest - bequests are an enduring and meaningful way of supporting St Mary’s. Bequests, both large and small, have played a vital role at St Mary’s since its foundation in 1921, providing for buildings, scholarships and prizes
Your gift can also be made on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Please contact Jacinta Sirr-Williams on (08) 9341 9120 or email@example.com to find out how you can make a regular gift to St Mary's.
We are pleased to acknowledge your support in the annual Donor Honour Roll. We also honour your wish should you choose to remain anonymous.