At St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, we have a proud tradition of providing a rich and rewarding education for girls. With a reputation for academic excellence, we place great value on the development of the whole person as we facilitate the academic and holistic growth of our students in a caring and inclusive community.
Our valued staff members display a deep commitment to education and are pivotal to our success in delivering exceptional outcomes for our students. In nurturing this culture, St Mary's aspires to attract, engage and retain high quality, professional staff.
- Applicants are required to submit a formal application including a resume, completed St Mary's Employment Application Form and cover letter (no more than two pages) addressed to the Principal, Mrs Judith Tudball.
- All applications should be submitted online via the St Mary's Careers page (click 'apply for job' against the relevant position displayed under Current Vacancies).
- Applications close at midnight (AWST) on the advertised closing date. Applications after closing date will not be accepted.
- Successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- St Mary's reserves the right to fill a position by invitation or to re-advertise a position, or to alter the terms and conditions set out in the Job Description and any associated documents at any time prior to an appointment.